Your ultimate goal here is to improve your health. Being healthy doesn’t only mean exercising regularly. It also means eating the right kind of food and supplementing it with safe medicinal products. Speaking of medicinal products, it is time that you know about Indian gooseberries.
The Indian gooseberry fruit is sour and kind of pungent. Apart from India, the tree is also seen growing in Southeast Asia countries and the Middle East. It provides a list of health benefits difficult to ignore. It is imperative that you know about this plant so you can reap its benefits right away. Here are the things that you should know about Indian Gooseberry:
What are the other names of Indian gooseberry?
Indian gooseberry is also popularly called Amla. Other names include Amalaki, Amblabaum, Amla Berry, Aovla, Aonla, Phyllanthus Emblica, Arbre de Malacca, Dhatriaphala, Emblic Myrobalan and many more.What are the health benefits of Indian gooseberry?
There is plenty of amla extract for sale online. Before buying, you have to know how it can improve your health. It contains different vitamins and minerals that can benefit the body. This is the reason why it is a famous Ayurvedic medicine. The benefits of Indian gooseberry include:
- Boost immunity: Indian gooseberry is a good source of vitamin C. Vitamin C can
improve the immune system by eliminating the toxins in the bloodstream. It has also
antibacterial attributes that can protect the body against infection.
- Hair care: the powder form can serve as a hair tonic. It can encourage hair growth and improve hair pigmentation. Not only that, it can also strengthen the roots. For girls, Indian gooseberry is used to improve hair luster.
- Aid in digestion: Indian gooseberry is high in fiber. As you know fiber is helpful in keeping the bowel movement regular. This simple decreases the chance of constipation and diarrhea.
- Acts as a diuretic: Indian gooseberry is diuretic. Although it means frequent trips to the restroom, it can eliminate toxins and other excess levels of salt, water and uric acid inside the body. It can ultimately keep your kidneys healthy.
- Controls diabetes: the plant can control diabetes because of chromium. Chromium will activate a group of cells that secrete the insulin. This will significantly reduce blood sugar.
- Prevents heart diseases: Indian gooseberries will strengthen the heart muscles by reducing the buildup of excess cholesterol. With this, it can reduce the chances of heart attack and stroke.
- Anti-aging agent: many people consider Indian gooseberry because it is an anti-aging agent. This means that it can reduce the free radicals in the body because of its antioxidant qualities.
What are the side effects of Indian gooseberry?There are no noted side effects. In fact, it is likely safe to consume for most people. However, proper care should be considered. When you take, make sure that you are aware of the special precautions. You should first read the label an
d consult with your doctor.
What about the dosing of Indian gooseberry?
The dosing will depend on many factors like the health, age, and other medical conditions. If you are taking a powder, the suggested dose is 4 grams or 1 teaspoon. Be vigilant and see how your body reacts to it.