The utilization of anabolic steroids is banned by numerous sporting organizations. Not only this, they are also considered as controlled substances by the FDA of the US. This is true that despite a ban on the usage of anabolic steroids they have been used by many athletes and that include power lifters, competitive bodybuilders, football players and baseball players as well. Now, this is really tough to know the exact number of athletes who have been supplementing themselves with these banned drugs. This is the reason why athletes wish to get aware of the detection time in order to pass the steroid testing process.
This is really surprising to know that there are numerous athletes who are beating the test every day. In fact, some definitely fail the test but the truth hardly comes out. Among all, the detection time of testosterone is vital and for this reason many fitness enthusiasts, bodybuilders and strength athletes do not worry about taking this test. The detection times in urine of this test proves that nearly 90% of individuals who take anabolic steroids use them for personal reasons or sometimes sports that do not really need a urine test. But the impacts of taking anabolic steroids are really pitiable for the athletes who have been proved to have taken them.
The testosterone test
There are numerous tests that can be administered for defining the athletes’ supplementation with anabolic steroids. Among them, some are really expensive particularly when we tend to associate them with simple recreational drug testing. However, straightforward test is considered the most common type of testing for measuring the levels of testosterone in an athlete’s body. This steroid testingmakes a comparison between your testosterone and your epitestosterone levels. An average male is capable of generating 4 portions of testosterone in comparison to 1 portion of epitestosterone. When a person takes steroids his level of testosterone increases and hisepitestosterone level remain constant.
Detection times along with half-lives of steroids
The detection time and the half-life of different steroids are different so you must be conscious regarding them. The following artificial hormones are having detection time and half-lives that are as follows:
- Deca-DurabolinorNandroloneDecanoate – This artificial hormone possesses a half-life of nearly 15 days and it gets identifiedfor nearly 18 months.
- MasteronorDrostanolone Propionate – This is a very fast-acting testosterone that possesses a half-life of only 3 days and gets discoveredfor just 3 weeks.
- EquipoiseorBoldenoneUndecylenate–This anabolic steroid consists of a half-life which is 15 days and gets sensed for nearly 5 months.
- Parabolin, orTrenboloneHexahydrobenzylcarbonate – This is also a fast-acting compound that has a half-life of only 6 days and it gets detected for a period of 5 weeks.
- Durabolin, or Testosterone Phenylpropionate – This uncommon steroid possesses a half-life of only 5 or 6 days and may get noticed for 18 months.
- TrenboloneEnanthate – This compound owns a half-life of only 8 days and gets detection times in urine for 5 months.
- Winstrol Depot – This veterinary compound possesses a half-life of only a day and may be sensed for 9 weeks.
- Trenbolone Acetate – The half-life of this compound is 3 days and gets spotted for nearly 5 months.