Summers! Warm sunshine, fresh-cut grass, blue skies, freshly-squeezed lemonade, sun-tan lotions, scents, family barbecues, and a lot more fun stuff to do. Yes, summers are great, but they can feel dusty and warm, which perhaps is the only downfall. You can use essential oils in this period by blending them all together (as per needs) as it offers many health benefits.
There are many refreshing essential oil blends for summer that help us in multiple ways like hair-care, skin-care, and many more. But before using them we also need to know about them and how much of their quantity can be diffused to create an easy-peasy remedy to heal.
Have a look at some blends and their quantity with their benefits, to become a perfect home doctor. Here are some blends mentioned below with their proposed names, so go through them, and use them to keep your house smelling good and clean this summer.
- Beach House = 2 drops of Lavender + 2 drops of Bergamot + 1 drop of Eucalyptus + 1 drop of Roman Chamomile + 1 drop of Ylang Ylang
- Coastal Waters = 2 drops of Cedarwood + 2 drops of Frankincense + 2 drops of Sweet Orange + 1 drop of Rosemary
- Summer Vacation = 4 drops of Lavender + 3 drops of Lime + 1 drop of Lemongrass
- Island Paradise = 3 drops of Ylang Ylang + 3 drops of Pink Grapefruit + 3 drops of Sandalwood + 1 drop of Lime
- Citrus Burst = 1 drop of Tangerine + 1 drop of Sweet Orange + 1 drop of Lemon + 1 drop of Lime + 1 drop of Pink Grapefruit + 1 drop of Bergamot
- Sunny Day = 4 drops of Tangerine + 2 drops of Lavender + 1 drop of Lime + 1 drop of Spearmint
- Orange Creamsicle = 4 drops of Sweet Orange + 2 drops of Cedarwood + 1 drop of Vanilla
- Fresh Cut Grass = 3 drops of Lemon + 2 drops of Basil + 2 drops of Douglas Fir
- Summertime Breeze = 3 drops of Tangerine + 3 drops of Lemon + 2 drops of Bergamot + 1 drop of Peppermint
- Ocean Mist = 4 drops of Rosemary + 2 drops of Lavender + 2 drops of Lemongrass + 2 drops of Spearmint
- Full Bloom = 4 drops of Lavender + 2 drops of Geranium + 1 drop of Jasmine
- Tropical Oasis = 4 drops of Sweet Orange + 3 drops of Pink Grapefruit + 2 drops of Sandalwood + 1 drop of Ylang Ylang
- Sun Kissed = 3 drops of Pink Grapefruit + 2 drops of Juniper Berry + 1 drop of Sweet Orange
- Summer Nights = 2 drops of Ylang Ylang + 2 drops of Sweet Orange + 1 drop of Sandalwood + 1 drop of Patchouli
- Mint Ice Cream = 4 drops of Spearmint + 3 drops of Cardamom + 1 drop of Vanilla
- Lemonade Stand = 4 drops of Lemon + 1 drop of Basil + 1 drop of Spearmint
- Clean Green = 3 drops of Lemongrass + 2 drops of Eucalyptus + 1 drop of Lavender
- Breath of Fresh Air = 2 drops of Lavender + 2 drops of Peppermint + 2 drops of Lemon
Enjoy the fun of blending these essential oils and diffuse them whenever needed or spray them inside the room or patio. Young Living Essential Oils has some great blends of essential oils that you can diffuse. You should also feel free to blend these oils according to your preference.