Finding the best spa for your needs can be tricky. There are numerous things to consider such as your budget, location, services and ratings.
Utilize a number of resources to find the perfect spa for you including review sites, Google searches, magazines, and word-of-mouth referrals.
Google & Onilne
The internet can be your best and most trustworthy way to find the best spa in Minneapolis MN.
Just start with a simple Google search. Google will bring up the closest spas to you and often includes Google reviews from people who have actually went to the spa and utilized its services. It will also help you find the spa’s website so you can view the range of services that they offer and usually include a price list.
Review sites are also important in finding a spa. SpaFinder.com is a great resource to try first. It features reviews and you can search by services offered.
Angie’s List, Yelp and TripAdvisor also offer great reviews and sometimes special offers. Groupon also offers spa specials for those who have a budget in mind.
Don’t be afraid to pick up the phone
Once you find a list of spas that you’re interested in give them a call. Don’t be afraid to talk to the staff an see how friendly and accomodating they are. Ask them to describe the treatments they offer and what services they would recommend for areas you’re trying to target. They can also recommend certain staff members that specialize in the areas you’re looking to work on from massages to haircuts to nail services.
You can also ask for a tour of the spa itself before committing to any services.
What to consider when choosing a spa
- What is your style? Do you like small, relaxed facilities or chic, modern and large spas?
- Do you want to spa-hop or stay true to one esthetician or spa? Some spas offer specials for regulars.
- What’s your budget? How much are you willing to spend? Some services cost more than others and some spas will cost much more than others. What is more important to you price wise?
- Is the staff trained and licensed? Depending on the treatment or service that you’re looking for there are certain licenses or credentials that you need to perform them. Also, don’t be afraid to ask about their experience and comfort level with certain services as well.
- Who is the owner? Are you wanting to support a local, independent owner or want to go to a chain?
Top spa in minneapolis mn
There are numerous highly rated spas in Minneapolis. These include:
- Sabai Body Temple in Uptown. (612) 872-8354
- Minneapolis Life Spa in Downtown. (612) 752-9589
- Blink in North Loop. (612) 338-5211
- Honeycomb Salon on Nicolett. (612) 824-2662
- Spa Sweet in Nokomis. (612) 799-3588
- Juut Salonspa in Uptown. (612) 332-0142
- Studio 411 Salon Spa in Bryn Mawr. (612) 374-1477
- Wayzata Salon & Day Spa in Wayzata. (952) 473-2860