It is wonderful to look tanned and healthy, but a real tan isn’t actually all that healthy because you are risking skin cancer. A much better option is to get a spray tan. You get the appearance of having a tan, but you don’t have to lay out in the sun or in a tanning bed to get that tan. There are actually several benefits to getting an airbrush tan, including:
- No Risk of Skin Cancer – Because there are no UV rays involved when you get a spray tan, there is no risk of skin cancer as there is when you are out in the sun. Skin cancer is one of the leading forms of cancer in the United States, and a good number of the cases are a result of spending too much time in the sun or in tanning beds.
- No Skin Damage – In addition to skin cancer, tanning in the sun or in tanning beds can also lead to other skin conditions. For instance, UV rays can cause dark spots on your skin, as well as premature wrinkling. Many people who spend too much time tanning end up with skin that looks leathery and dry. Tanning can actually make you look a lot older than you really are, and no one wants that, so spray tans are the best option.
- Natural-Looking Tans–Unlike the lotions and sprays that you can get over the counter to use at home, a airbrush tan from GothamGlow.com is natural looking. You will look like you just came back from a Caribbean vacation, and you won’t have that orange-colored skin that is common in other types of fake tans.
- Create Definition – An airbrush tan will actually create definition on the body where there is none. If you want to look like you have defined abs, a spray tan will definitely do the trick. So, you don’t have to kill yourself at the gym trying to get that six-pack. It is rumored that this is something that a lot of celebs do in order to achieve their perfect looks.
- Get a Fast Tan – If you try tanning the old fashioned way, it is going to take several sessions in the sun or in the tanning bed. When you get an airbrush tan, you are in and out in less than a half an hour, and it looks like you have spent weeks out in the sun, making it the best option for those who lead busy lifestyles.
- Eliminates Tan Lines – When you get a spray tan, you will be getting your entire body tanned by professionals. This means that you can get rid of the bathing suit, and eliminate tan lines all together. This is something you can’t do at most beaches.
There is one more benefit to getting an airbrush tan. It is not going to fade in a day or so like a natural tan often does. This is going to last for at least a week, if not a couple of weeks.